Strawberry sauce is a great companion to the desserts. Summer is coming, therefore the rising demand for sundae, banana split, puddings and a never-ending list will be a talk of the town. You cannot deny that the gorgeous strawberry sauce bursting fresh flavour is an incredible way to amp up your desserts.
So, here’s a quick light recipe prepared from the fresh strawberries. It’s so simple yet a feast for your eyes and taste buds that you would definitely not regret giving a try.
1. 1 cup chopped strawberries
2. 2 tbsp water
3. 3/4 cup sugar
4. 2-3 drops strawberry essence
5. 2 drops pink color (optional)
1. Grind the chopped strawberries and water in a blender to make a puree.
2. Combine puree and sugar in a non-stick pan, furthermore cook the mixture over a medium flame while stirring continuously until it boils.
3. Reduce the flame to sim and continue cooking it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Switch off the gas, transfer the sauce in a bowl and add strawberry essence.
5. Let it cool down a bit before pouring over your dessert.
Note: I’ve used 200ml cup measurement set.
Check out: Eggless date walnut cake recipe
This delicious strawberry sauce happens to be a great hit. Looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below.