Who doesn’t love pizza? but we know how unhealthy all-purpose flour happens to be. Roti Pizza is a smart way to relish your favourite dish with a healthy twist by replacing all-purpose flour with roti topped with lots of cheese and vegetables of your choice. Check out this stepwise amazing recipe:
1. 1 Chapati
2. Tomato ketchup
3. Diced Onion & Tomato For Topping (You can anything you want)
4. 100gm Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese (You can use only Mozzarella Cheese too)
5. 1/2 Tsp Chilli flakes & Oregano as per the taste
6. 1/2 Tsp Butter
1. Spread tomato ketchup on the roti.
2. Top the roti with lots of cheese, onion & tomato, and sprinkle chilli flakes & oregano.
3. Heat a pan with ½ tsp butter. once the butter melts, place your roti topped with cheese, veggies and herbs on the pan.
4. Now cover and simmer the gas for 3-4 minutes or till cheese melts completely.
5. Your roti pizza is ready to serve hot!
It takes only 10 minutes and the result is absolutely delicious. Now go and try this out and do let me know your experience in the comments section below.