Who doesn’t love Oreo Cookies? And needless to say, it happens to be the comfort cookies for most of us. To take this a level ahead, here’s a flavoursome recipe for Oreo cookies shake which would not only be a treat for kids but I bet adults will also equally love it. So, without wasting much time below mentioned is the recipe:
1. 7 Oreo Cookies
2. 3 Scoops of Vanilla Icecream
3. 1 Cup Milk (200ml)
1. Separate the cream from the cookies.
2. Blend Oreo cookies, ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth.
3. Pour the shake into a glass, add some chunks of Oreo cookies and drizzle some chocolate syrup.
4. Oreo Shake is ready to serve!
Isn’t it super easy? Now go and try this out and do let me know your experience in the comments section below. Also, check out: Eggless date walnut cake recipe